|Games||TimeSplitters 2, TimeSplitters Future Perfect|
|Unlock||Arcade League > Honorary League > Burns n' Bangs > Rocket Man with Silver or better|
|Gallery||Venus left her hometown at a young age in search of fame as a showgirl. Despite her obvious charms and snazzy homemade costume, her career has yet to take off. Perhaps she should have gone somewhere more cosmopolitan than Little Prospect.|
Venus Starr first appears in TimeSplitters 2. In the Wild West Story level, she appears as a damsel in distress who must be saved from a burning barn. Outside of Story mode, she appears in several Arcade League matches and a couple of Bot Sets.
|Unlock||Arcade League > Honorary League > Fever Pitch > Bag Slag with Bronze|
|Gallery||Venus always keeps her shooters loaded and ready for action.|
|Gesture||Shakes suggestively, squats, and says "Howdy cowboy. I'm hot. Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? You can keep your hat on."|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
Starr returns in TimeSplitters Future Perfect, albeit with a diminished role. She doesn't appear in Story mode and is only seen in an Arcade League match, where she has allied herself with Jared Slim and Eli Scrubs. Even though her image still depicts her wearing a hat, it is removed when the actual model appears.
- Her voice clips are unique to her. However, she shares her fire scream with Ramona, Molly, Sally and Sadako in TimeSplitters 2, and Sister Faith in Future Perfect.
- She shares her gesture with Lt. Malone (TimeSplitters Future Perfect) and Arial DaVinci, but each with different gesture dialogue.
- Despite wearing gloves, her TSFP hand models do not feature them, as she shares her TSFP hand models with Maiden and Changeling.
- In TimeSplitters 2, if the small heads cheat is activated, the bottom of her hair will still be normal size, as if it's part of her body.
- Her clothes and hair colour resemble those of Girl Zombie.
- Part of Venus' gesture may be a reference to the 1972 Randy Newman song You Can Leave Your Hat On.