- For the Story level, See: Machine Wars (Story)
- The Machine Wars were a series of conflicts that occured in the far-future.
The Cyborgs serve as the protagonists in the war. Their forces are made up of mechanically augmented humans and lead by Mordecai Jones.
Robots used In the Machine Wars Edit
- The Goliath Series - A giant mech robot used for heavy combat. Armed with a minigun and rocket launcher
- The Insetick Series - A light, mobile combat droid.
- The Med Unit Series - A robot used to heal soldiers.
- The Prometheus Series - Fighting robots heavier in build than the Inseticks, with bulky, round armor plating.
- The R-100 Series - Heavy war robots, unmatched in resilience.
According to TimeSplitters 2, the Cyborgs won the war, soon after, The Machinist attempted to start another Machine War by building new robots in the Robot Factory, however, he was stopped by Gretel Mark II and R-109.
Robots used After the Machine Wars Edit
- The ChassisBot - The standard robot built by The Machinist.
- The SentryBot - A more sturdy type built by The Machinist.
- R-109 - A surviving R-109 from the Machine Wars used after R-110 since it was hijacked by Cortez.
- Gretel Mk II - The second generation of the Gretel series.
Notable Characters Edit
- Jacob Crow - Leader of UltraNet
- Lt. Black - Sub Leader of UltraNet
- Security Officer Jonas - Private security of Jacob Crow, possibly stationed on Mars
- Mordecai Jones - Leader of the Rebel Forces
- Angel Forge - Human Resistance fighter and comrade to Mordecai
- Lazarus Mumble - An enormous human cyborg working in special assignments
- R One-Oh-Seven - Human who believes himself to be a robot designed to save humanity
- In TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, Anya refers to the Machine Wars as the "Robot Wars".
- The Machine Wars is most likely an allusion to the War Against The Machines in the Terminator series.