|Location||An urban street|
Snowy (TS2 only)
|Unlockable||TS1: Cyberden on Normal|
TS2: Story Mode on Easy
|Recommended Bots||The Impersonator|
|Recommended Weapons||Soviet S47|
Streets is an Arcade level set in a desolate, slightly futuristic town/city with various buildings and garages to enter into from the main street. The level has appeared in TimeSplitters 1 and TimeSplitters 2.
There are differences between the TS1 version and the TS2 version of this level.
- There is a shortcut leading from the blue team base to a building facing the red team's street in TS2. This shortcut does not exist at all in TS1.
- There is a aeroplane seen flying above in TS2.
- It is snowing in the TS2 version, but not in TS1.
- More garages are open in TS2 (4 instead of 2).
- Several of the signs (most notably, the Linux sign on a building) are gone in TS2. Some of the graffiti is also gone, though not all of it.
- The music is different than in TS1; the mood of the songs changed as well. In the first, it was a heavy techno-type song with a somewhat shrill beat to it, while the song transitioned to a trance-like melody in TS2, somewhat comparable to something heard at raves. In TS2, both songs are available in Mapmaker.
- The word "Linux" can be seen on a wall between the blue team's base and the only alleyway in the level, in TS1 only, hence its trademark acknowledgement on the start-up splash screen.
- In both games, it says "Kaz Was Here" in one of the buildings.
- This level has an irregular number of zones in TS2, having five zones instead of the regular four.
- In TS1, there is a billboard advertising what appears to be a hamburger, with the caption "Be free...have a BIG RAD!".
- In the 2004 zom-com Shaun of the Dead, Ed can be seen playing TimeSplitters 2 on this map, with a Soviet S47 and a SBP90 Machinegun. Scenes from the film were recreated in the Mansion of Madness level of TimeSplitters Future Perfect.
- The plane featured in the TS2 rendition follows the player slightly; its fly-by follows the same flight path, but it will move closer to where the player is located.
- In TS1, there is a Free Radical Design logo on a wall.