|Related Characters|| Krayola|
Sadako is the leader of a gang of hackers in NeoTokyo who framed Ghost as an act of revenge. The gang's hideout is located in the sewers of the Tek Quarter. She has a red top with white stripes and wears something around her waist. She wears a hat and visor, which masks her scarred face.
|Unlock||Complete NeoTokyo on Normal|
|Gallery||Horrifically burnt in a tenement blaze when she was ten, Sadako's outer scars are nothing compared to the rage and hatred she harbors within. A self-taught hacker, she and her gang have stumbled across technology that could change the course of history...|
- Main article: NeoTokyo (Story)
Sadako's gang steals a prototype Cyber Rig from the government, to study it further. Sadako seeks vengeance on Ghost, who refused to join her gang. She frames him for the theft, causing him to be targeted by the Riot Squad.
Ghost and LAPD Officer Chastity Detroit follow one of the hackers to discover their base. After they entered, they sent evidence of the gang's activities to the police and deactivated the Cyber Rig. After escaping from the base, it was discovered that the hackers were directly fighting the Riot Squad on the streets. It was during this firefight that the two protagonists were attacked by Sadako, whom they killed.
- Sadako is possibly a reference to Sadako Sasaki, a survivor of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima.
- In the cutscene, when Ghost throws an umbrella at Sadako, her grunt sounds like that of Corporal Hart.
- She shares her fire scream with the four Wild West girls; Ramona, Sally, Molly and Venus. Venus keeps it for TimeSplitters Future Perfect, while Sister Faith re-uses it in TimeSplitters Future Perfect.
- Her pain/death voice clips are exclusive to her.