|Native Timezone||1920 - 1969|
|Related Characters|| Ninja Monkey (Alternate outfit)|
Brains (Undead form)
Cyborg Chimp (Mechanically altered)
|Games|| TimeSplitters 2|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
|"Ah he hee, ah he"|
Monkey has been a recurring character in the TimeSplitters series since TimeSplitters 2. The Monkey has been a significant figure in the TimeSplitters world since its first appearance; it was made a subject of adverts for the game, as well as appearing on the image of the disc for TimeSplitters Future Perfect. He has a collar around his neck, which varies in colour depending on the game he is featuring in. He has an arcade mode based around him and a weapon named after him.
|Gallery||It's a monkey.|
Monkeys feature in Monkey Immolation, a Virus match. The fact they have the highest possible agility makes the arcade league match more difficult. They also appear in Starship Whoopers, a Monkey Assistant match; a mode new to TimeSplitters 2, confirming their role as a representative for the TimeSplitters series. In addition, they feature in the three Monkeying Around challenges and in two of the Banana Chomp challenges, though still play a role as mentioned in the briefing of the third.
The monkey's collar in this game is red.
|Gallery||Yep, it's still a monkey.|
|Gesture||Hops down and does a flip while making multiple monkey noises.|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
The original monkey features in Rockets 101 and Zany Zeppelin but not in the bot set for the level. He also appears in two of the Monkeying Around challenges, the third filled in by his Cyborg cousin. Monkeys also appear in Absolutely Potty carrying pots, making the challenge slightly more difficult due to pots not always being in a fixed position. They appear in the Assorted, Creatures, Mapmaker, Subway, Mexican Mission and Training Ground bot sets.
- Main article: Aztec Ruins (Story)
Monkeys are the most common and intelligent animal living around the lost temple, not including the natives. The monkeys have intelligence and have developed explosive melons and use that to defeat unwanted visitors.
- Main article: The Russian Connection
Khallos housed several hostages at the train depot. Among them were a monkey; unknown of how it got to its location nor how or why Khallos captured it.
- Brains uses low-pitched versions of Monkey's voice clips, while Cyborg Chimp uses robotically-altered versions of his voice clips.
- There is a Monkey Gun, though it has nothing to do with monkeys; the icon however is the same as the Mag-Charger's, plus a banana.
- The monkey's mouth, of course, is always in the shape of a circle.
- In TimeSplitters 2, one eye is slightly twitched, while the other eye is wide open.
- A monkey named 'Jojo' is the protagonist of the first two Banana Chomp challenges, and the antagonist of the third.