|Related Characters||Viola (Ally)|
|Games|| TimeSplitters 2|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
| Mr Underwood
|Gallery||Mr. Underwood has debunked table-rappers and fake mystics all over England. Reports of true supernatural phenomena have brought him to Paris. He has joined forces with the lady Viola to share intelligence in the battle against Jacque de la Morte.|
| Mr. Underwood
|Unlock||Challenge > TimeSplitters 'Story' Classic > Glimpse of Stocking with Bronze|
|Gallery||Mr. Underwood reckons the undead are a load of poppysticks and cockyfiddle, or should that be poppycock and fiddlesticks? Anyway, if they do exist they had better watch out for the business end of his shotgun.|
|Gesture||Appears inside of an action figure package and says "I say, it's rather warm in here."|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
- Main article: Notre Dame (Story)
Jacque de la Morte, a master of the dark arts and necromancy, led an army of undead followers, as well as offering Maidens as human sacrifices to the Angels of Time. Hearing of this, Underwood traveled to France to meet up with Viola where they planned an attack from the sewers.
They entered through the sewers, encountering the reanimated remains of bodies dumped there. They continued on and freed the trapped Maidens, later creating an alliance with the resident Hunchback. The two continued to the rooftops where they had a showdown with Jacque and the last of his followers, as well as the supposed angels.
- Tin-Legs Tommy and Jack Sprocket reuse most of his sound clips.
- He shares his fire scream with High Priest, which Tin-Legs Tommy and Jack Sprocket later inherit.
- Clip Clamp uses a deeper version of his pain/death clips. Gilbert Gastric uses only most of Clip Clamp's sounds.
- Mister Underwood is a reference to the man of the same name from To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, since the Underwood in the novel is described as also using a "double-barreled shotgun", in which Atticus is confronted by an angry mob in Maycomb Prison. The description of Underwood given by Lee in the novel is also similar to Underwood's appearance in the games.
- He shares his gesture with Undead Priest, but with different gesture dialogue.