|Games||TimeSplitters Future Perfect|
Med-Unit 6 is an UltraNet Robot and is the only character who has appeared in Story levels that floats. In story mode, you can grab onto him using the Temporal Uplink and throw him causing an explosion, damaging anyone within the explosion range.
Aside from that, they are completely harmless to anyone, usually just serving as comic relief. They never attack the player, regardless of them being attacked, and all but the first one can be ignored to no consequence (the first one will be killed by R-110 because it is in his way).
- Med-Unit 6's low-poly model is drastically bigger than his high-poly model.
- In the German version of TimeSplitters Future Perfect he was titled Medibot 6.
- His beeping sounds in his gesture are similiar to R2-D2's from Star Wars.
- In the Story Mission: Something to Crow About, the Med-Unit 6 speaks in a similar tone as 343 Guilty Spark, a character from Halo.
- His pain/death voice clips - and fire 'scream' - are exclusive to him.
- He, Snowman and Calamari have the same gesture, but all three of them use unique gesture dialogue.