|Related Characters||Changeling (Changeling interpretation)|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
The voluptuous Maiden appears in TimeSplitters 2 as a human sacrifice to the TimeSplitters by Jacque de la Morte in the Notre Dame Cathedral. One of the primary objectives of the Notre Dame Story mission is to save several of the captive Maidens; they are sometimes imitated by Changelings. The Maidens have long blonde hair with a laurel headpiece and tattered white dresses, as well as a manacle on the right ankle.
|Unlock||Arcade League > Elite League > Frantic Series > Can't Please Everyone with Silver or better|
|Gallery||So innocent and so pure, the Maiden is the perfect sacrifice...|
- Main article: Notre Dame (Story)
Jacque de la Morte, a master of the dark arts, offered Maidens as human sacrifices to the Angels of Time. He kept them in the catacombs beneath the Cathedral where he could summon his Undead cult to defeat intruders trying to save them.
- Changeling uses an altered version of her voice clips.
- Maiden, Sister Faith and Candi Skyler have the same gesture, but all three of them use unique gesture dialogue.
- Maiden's gesture translates to "Do you want to sleep with death?", and is a pun on the more usual phrase "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?", meaning "Do you want to sleep with me?".
- However, when correctly translated, "Veux-tu dormir avec la mort?" is French for "Do you want to sleep with death?".