|Related Characters|| Changeling|
|Games||TimeSplitters Future Perfect|
Jo-Barf Creepy is a changeling in TimeSplitters Future Perfect that takes the form of Jo-Beth Casey. Some of the notable differences are that she doesn't have 'slut' written on her shirt, the collar around her neck is fused into a fleshy part of her body, and her teddy bear's head is ripped off. Even though she is not dead, she has a detachable head and appears in the undead bot set. She is also basically flipped compared to the normal Jo-Beth Casey, her gloves are on opposite sides, her belt is flipped and her skirt is not opened like Jo-Beth Casey's is. Her boots are also smaller and only have two straps. Her backpack straps are brown and studded instead of blue. Instead of hands, she has deformed, almost claw like hands. Her color in her clothing and hair are also very desaturated and drained compared to the regular Jo-Beth. She's also much taller than her.
|Unlock||Complete What Lies Below on Normal|
|Gallery||Gag me with a spoon.|
|Gesture||Begins dancing with hands out in front, then up in the air and says in a distorted voice"Shake your money maker!"|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
- Instead of a choker around her neck like Jo-Beth, she has spikes protruding from her flesh.
- Regardless of being a reversed Jo-Beth and having no hands, her first person arms are still the same as Jo-Beth Casey's.
- Jo-Beth and Jo-Barf have the exact same gesture, but Jo-Barf's gesture dialogue is altered.
- She reuses Jo-Beth's TSFP voice clips, but they are pitched down and distorted.
- Jo-Barf's fire scream is an altered version of one of Jo-Beth's TSFP death sounds.
- Her internal name is "doppelganger".