|Size|| Normal (Human standards) |
Massive (Biscuit standards)
|Related Characters||Chinese Chef (Creator)|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
|Unlock||Challenge > 7-C Everyone Must Go!|
|Gesture||Jumps up, exclaiming, "Hey," then runs off screen maniacally.|
| Gingerbread Man
|Unlock||Arcade League > Honorary League > Elimination Series > Baking for the Taking with Gold|
|Gallery||Flour, brown sugar, shortening, molasses, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and some well beaten eggs. Mix well, pop in the oven and let the nightmares begin...|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect, but has no Challenges of any kind to his name. He only serves as a starting character and a contribution to the Freaks Bot Set. He is counted as a Classic character. He also went from a 1 star bot to a 4 star bot.
- Handyman reuses his voice clips.
- In TimeSplitters, he shares his gesture with Robofish, but with different dialogue.
- In TimeSplitters Future Perfect, Robofish, Gingerbread Man, Handyman & Henchman have the same gesture. They each have unique gesture dialogue.
- The line he says with his gesture in TimeSplitters Future Perfect is a parody of Bender's line "Bite my shiny metal ass," from Futurama.
- Due to his flexible nature, it may be assumed that he is half baked.
- He has no fingers, so he shouldn't even be able to hold a gun, let alone fire one.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.