|Related Characters|| Chastity Detroit (Friend)|
|Games|| TimeSplitters 2|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
Ghost appears as the primary character in the NeoTokyo mission, and was framed by Sadako's gang as revenge for his refusal to join them. He also appears in Rice Cracker Rush, again with the Riot Officers as a foe.Commuting Will Kill You, however. Beyond that, he is a selectable bot in Arcade Custom.
- Main article: NeoTokyo (Story)
After Ghost rejected an offer to join their gang, Sadako and her group of hackers framed Ghost for a crime he did not commit, meaning the NeoTokyo police and Riot Officers were on his tail. Ghost attempted to capture Krayola on a moving train, and managed to defeat her and Milkbaby but was then knocked out by Sadako. Ghost followed Krayola to their hideout where he got evidence of their plans and then killed Sadako.
- His pain/death voice clips are exclusive to him.
- He shares his 'on-fire' voice clip with Mr. Giggles.
- Duckman Drake, Ghost and Security have the same gesture, but all three of them use unique gesture dialogue.
- In Future Perfect, his first-person hand model has thicker biceps, no visible arm bands, and fingered gloves, which is odd, since he typically wears fingerless ones. This hand model is also used for Renzo, Chinese Chef, and many other characters that don't deserve these first-person hands.
- TimeSplitters 2 was released in October of 2002. In May of 2003, a hacker named Ghost appeared in the video game Enter the Matrix, as well as the movies The Matrix: Reloaded and The Matrix: Revolutions.
- Like much of the NeoTokyo stage, the character Ghost is based on William Gibson's novel Neuromancer. In the novel, the protagonist Case hacks an AI-Core, and operates his trade in a computer network called the Matrix. Case, too, is a cyber jockey.