|Doctor Thadeus Peabody|
|Native Timezone||1969 - 1972|
|Related Characters||Khallos (Employer)|
Nurse Gulag (Possible Lover)
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
Dr. Thadeus Peabody is a scientist who works for Khallos. In TimeSplitters 2, he betrays Khallos to help Harry Tipper disable the bombs around the Atom Smasher in 1972. In TimeSplitters 2, he wears a white lab coat, whereas in TimeSplitters Future Perfect, he wears a mask and blue lab coat. While working for Khallos in 1969, he accepted a spa treatment from Nurse Gulag; after that, he wasn't quite the same.
|Unlock||Arcade League > Amateur League > Beginners' Series > Casualty with Silver or better|
|Gallery||Since the age of ten when he blew up his parent's garden shed, Dr. Thadeus Peabody knew that he was destined to be an explosives scientist. He relishes the chance to further dispel academic stereotypes by running amok with an automatic weapon.|
Dr. Peabody made his first appearance in TimeSplitters 2, appearing in the Atom Smasher Story mode mission several times as an explosives expert/scientist under Khallos' employment. Despite this, he will still disarm the bombs that Khallos has planted with little coercion. Outside of Story mode, he appears in several Arcade League challenges and a bot set.
|Unlock||Complete all Amateur League matches with Golds or better|
|Gallery||Dr. Peabody has never quite been the same since he signed up for one of Nurse Gulag's intensive electrotherapy spa treatments.|
|Gesture||Runs in circles and says "Hehehehehee, heehee! Show me where to shoot! Show me where to shoot!"|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
Dr. Peabody makes a reappearance in TimeSplitters Future Perfect, although with no Story mode appearance aside from his likeness being used in Brotherhood of Ultra Science propaganda posters in The Russian Connection. However, he makes several appearances in the Arcade League (more than the previous game), as well as a bot set.
- He shares his gesture with Mister Giggles, but with different dialogue.
- His chuckle from his gesture was also used for a scientist with a Flamethrower in Mansion of Madness, who was eaten by bugs.
- Cpt. Ash, Harry Tipper, Dr. Peabody, Khallos, Henchman, Chinese Chef, Jo-Beth Casey, Chastity, and Cortez are the only characters in the series to have more than one voice set to themselves.
- In TimeSplitters 2, he reuses Mister Big's voice clips (which were then given to Khallos in Future Perfect), but his Future Perfect voice clips are different, and shared with nobody (not even his fire scream).
- Graeme Norgate did confirmed his voice clips for Timesplitters 2 were provided by Voice Director Mark Estdale