|Related Characters|| General (Boss)|
Sergeant Cortez (Commander)
Private Hicks (Subordinate)
Private Jones (Subordinate)
Private Miller (Subordinate)
Private Jameson (Subordinate)
|Games|| TimeSplitters 2|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
However, she makes a reappearance in TimeSplitters Future Perfect, supposedly because the destruction of both the TimeSplitters and the Time Crystals at the hands of Sergeant Cortez, erased all of the former's activities in humanity's past; ergo, Hart was never killed on the Space Station and consequently lives on.
A major change Corporal Hart encounters between the two games is the staggering transfer of her servo-enhanced Tritium Exo-Arm (as her character model is swapped), changing from her right arm in TimeSplitters 2, to her left arm in TimeSplitters Future Perfect. There is no in-game explanation for this. Explanations differ from a Free Radical Design instigated joke, to the events of the TimeSplitters' eradication in TimeSplitters Future Perfect, leading to a change earlier on in her life, losing her left arm rather than her right. However, her exo-arm may just be an addition to her armour, rather than a cybernetic arm, meaning that she never lost any arms.
AppearancesStory character in the Space Station level. Apart from that, she appears in a single Arcade League match, as well as numerous bot sets.
| Corporal Hart
|Unlock||Complete Future Perfect on Normal|
|Gallery||Cortez's old sidekick. Who knows, if she hadn't caught one in the kisser back in TimeSplitters 2 she might still be around, Oh, I see, you've completed the story game so the TimeSplitters never existed and she didn't die. Well, how come there's a selectable TimeSplitter character then?|
|Gesture||Points at screen and says "Locked, cocked and ready to roll!"|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
An army of TimeSplitters invaded the Space Station, killing all of the Marines stationed there and capturing the Time Machine. The General sent two of his best marines, Sergeant Cortez and Corporal Hart, to retake the station. Upon arrival, they eliminate many Reapers on their way to the control room, where they discover the TimeSplitters have taken the Time Crystals into humanity's past. The door into the room sealed, Hart mans the Time Machine controls while Cortez steps through to retrieve the Time Crystals.
- Main article: Space Station (Story)
After helping Cortez retrieve the Crystals, the TimeSplitters finally burst into the control room. In the ensuing confusion, a Reaper kills Hart with a bolt of lightning, much to Cortez's dismay. It is worth noting that, despite her death, she is the player two character in the co-operative story mission, but this is obviously for the purpose of playability and not canon.
- The events of TimeSplitters Future Perfect mean that the TimeSplitters never killed Hart. Because Hart and Cortez never went to the Space station to retrieve the Crystals, Hart would still be a member of the Space Time Marines, if the establishment was ever needed; otherwise a normal person on Earth (albeit the cyborg arm, if she still needed it).
- Throughout the whole series of games, there is a colonel, a general, many captains, many lieutenants, many sergeants & many privates or equivalent (marine, trooper etc). Corporal Hart is the only character to hold the rank of corporal.
- All characters are right-handed when using a single weapon, which means in TimeSplitters 2 Hart favoured her cyborg hand, while in Future Perfect, she favoured her human hand.
- Shortly after the beginning of both Time To Split and The Hooded Man of TimeSplitters Future Perfect, a Marine can be heard saying "Hey, where's Corporal Hart?" Another Marine responds with "Corporal who?". The first Marine then says "Ahh never mind". This is the only time in Future Perfect that Corporal Hart is mentioned (aside from The Hooded Man, where this happens again at the exact same time).
- Corporal Hart's model in TimeSplitters Future Perfect has an error: part of her hair is red and translucent, similar to the red light/laser of the device on her shoulder.
- In Future Perfect, she shares her gesture with Cortez, albeit with different dialogue.
- Inceptress reuses her sound clips.
- Her name appears as the second high score in Timesplitters 2 game cartridges.
- Her face resembles Joanna Dark from the Perfect Dark series, a franchise that was worked on by members of Rareware.