|Related Characters||Chinese Waiter (Colleague)|
Suit Hoodlum (Ally)
Mister Big (Ally)
Gaston Boucher (Culinary Rival)
Gingerbread Man (Creation)
Duckman Drake (Prey)
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
Chinese Chef appears as a character based around the Chinese Restaurant in the original TimeSplitters. From then onwards he has appeared as one of the "Classic Characters" in every game to date. The chef appears to be, as the name suggests, a Chinese man in a chef's uniform with tattoos on his arms.
|Unlock||Complete Chinese on Easy|
|Gesture||Steps back, then does several flips and walks off screen.|
|Unlock||Arcade League > Honorary League > Elimination Series > Baking for the Taking with Silver or better|
|Gallery||Still the best in the business. They say his recipe for slow braised TimeSplitter in black bean sauce is out of this world!|
The Chinese Chef returns in TimeSplitters 2, though the Chinese Waiter and others who were based around the Chinese restaurant did not. The Chef has no important role within this game, although he has two Arcade League matches in which he is eliminating mass amounts of Calamari and Gingerbread Men at the Chinese restaurant, which he is highly associated with.
|Unlock||Arcade League > Elite League > Retro Chique > Ninja Garden with Bronze or better|
|Gallery||The undisputed master of dim sum and char sui returns!|
|Gesture||Kicks in the air and says "Ho-whop!"|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
Chinese Chef remains as one of the few characters that appear in all of the games. He again has no specific role in the game, however the introduction of Gaston Boucher to the series has created a culinary rival for the character.
- Main article: Chinese (Story)
The Chinese Chef appears as a generic enemy at a Chinese Restaurant as part of a criminal gang, trying to prevent Detective Harry Tipper and Lieutenant Christine Malone from seizing incriminating evidence.
- The blood stains that appear in the level Chinese can also be seen on Chinese Chef's apron.
- His TS1 voice clips were reused by Hatchet Sal, Lawyer and two male civilians from NeoTokyo. In TS2, he used different, unique voice clips, along with the Aztec Warrior's on-fire scream.
- Cpt. Ash, Harry Tipper, Dr. Peabody, Khallos, Henchman, Chinese Chef, Jo-Beth Casey, Chastity, and Cortez are the only characters in the series to have more than one voice set to themselves.
- In TSFP, his first person hand models are the same as those of Braces (among other characters), which is very bizarre, considering he never wears gloves, his tattoos are one of his most distinguishable features, and his arms are much skinnier.
- In TSFP, he uses Neophyte Lucian's gesture, but Chef's gesture dialogue is a small segment of Elite Henchman's gesture dialogue.