|Native Timezone||2005 - 2019|
|Related Characters|| Deacon Swain (Colleague)|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
|Gesture||Says "No problem", then catches a black Pistol, pulls the slide back then twirls it before saying "Let's go".|
TimeSplitters 2, once more featuring in the story. She appears as a secondary character protagonist in NeoTokyo, and is friends with the hacker, Ghost. She wears green coloured trousers and gloves of the same colour, as well as white headphones.
|Gallery||The chic cyberpunk crimebuster returns.|
|Gesture||Turns around saying "Come get some".|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
- Main article: Cyberden (Story)
Chastity's first recorded appearance in the TimeSplitters timeline was the Cyberden story mission, alongside her partner Deacon Swain. Her mission is to retrieve the cyborgs' plans and return to the ventilation ducts for an easy escape.
- Main article: NeoTokyo (Story)
Chastity headed to NeoTokyo to help Ghost clear his name by retrieving evidence from the hackers who framed him. However, during their mission, Chastity and Ghost were seen and had to fight their way out, before killing the hacker chief, Sadako.
- Milkbaby and Elite Henchwoman reuse her TimeSplitters 1 voice clips, albeit slowed slightly.
- Lieutenant Black reuses her TimeSplitters 2 voice clips.
- She shares her TSFP gesture with Inceptress, but with different gesture dialogue.
- Cpt. Ash, Harry Tipper, Dr. Peabody, Khallos, Henchman, Chinese Chef, Jo-Beth Casey, Chastity, and Cortez are the only characters in the series to have more than one voice set to themselves.
- Chastity and the Gretel series of robots are the only female characters to appear in all three games. However, the Gretels are made up of several variants, meaning that Chastity is technically the only female character in all games.
- Although appearing in TimeSplitters 1, she does not appear in the Classic bot set in TimeSplitters 2. She is most likely replaced by Gretel Mark II, even though only the original Gretel appears in TimeSplitters 1, and not the Mark II version.
- In the original TimeSplitters, Chastity's costume says SFPD on the back. According to her gallery description in TimeSplitters 2, she worked for the LAPD. This could possibly be explained by a relocation from San Francisco to Los Angeles between 2005 and 2019. This discrepancy might also be considered evidence of alternate timelines caused by the TimeSplitter War.
- If the first two games share the same unbroken timeline, Chastity would be at least in her mid-30s in NeoTokyo, despite her bio saying that she ran with gangs in NeoTokyo before siding with the law.
- However, she could've been in the SFPD in 2005, then had later moved to Tokyo - prior to 2019 - as a gangster, before returning to her policing nature.