|Games||TimeSplitters Future Perfect|
Carrion Carcass is a character in TimeSplitters Future Perfect. They resemble the corpses of dead cattle, with their fronts ripped open and their innards ripped out. Oddly enough, they're still capable of wielding weapons, despite lack of hands.
|Unlock||Challenge > Behead The Undead > Rare or Well Done? with Bronze or better|
|Gallery||He may not be much to look at, but Carrion is a big hit with the ladies on account of being so well hung.|
|Gesture||Leaps off the floor, and starts mooing maniacally.|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
Carrion Carcass can be found in the Mansion Of Madness, located in the kitchen just before the end of the level. Once you step into the kitchen or start attacking, they will get up from the floor and run after you. Carrion also features in a Arcade League match, a survival Challenge and three bot sets.
- In the Chinese Arcade map, there is a poster located in the kitchen depicting Gaston Boucher with a Carrion Carcass captioned "Don't play with your food......EAT IT!!!"
- Its head hit box is located at its neck. This makes sniping them a more difficult task.
- An earlier game model for Carrion Carcass featured neck, leg, arm, and rib bones.
- If equipped with a gun, or any arsenal, it'll float in front of Carrion Carcass, rather than being attached to both arms. If the player selects Carrion Carcass, the hands visible on the first-person model are those of the Deerhaunter.
- Its fire scream and pain/death voice clips are unique.